Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello everyone :) Empty Hello everyone :) Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm

jagolabtec

Legion Recruit
Legion Recruit

Hi i am Vjeko from Croatia , i am new in Aion game playing few weeks , my char is Crodude = chanter , want to join your legion because i think it is very good legion and all people are nice and helpful.

I chose your legion because only people that helped me since i am playing are people from your legion never called me noob because i am new in Aion and always gave me tips if i asked , and from what i saw in this few weeks your legion is helpful , friendly , and i would love to be party of legion where people actually talk with each other , have fun and help if they can.

if some one would talk bad about me and call me names or something like that well , hehe i actually laugh dont know how to get mad it is a game i ignore him and play i dont like to fight and be rude so answer would be 3 let it go.

If some one in legion talks bad , spam and caps , i try say in nice way to stop if he start to call me names well i let it go like i said i dont like to fight and be rude only thing i like to fight is asmo , i die alot but i fight Smile its hard to be a noob Smile Razz

I am 20 years old i am not expert in mmo's , one day i was talking with friend i have to find something to do when i have time for my self when i am not on work or doing something else so he told me about aion so i try and it is cool nice place to have fun and relax for hour or 2.
I am new in aion and dont know very well how to play but i want to learn and i have will to learn and i want to learn from great and good and helpful people.

Language:English

Thank you and sorry if my English is not perfect , respect to all and cya in the game Smile

2Hello everyone :) Empty Re: Hello everyone :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 am

crypticspawm

crypticspawm
Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

I game with him all the time and feel like he would be very helpful to the legion and sincere to all of it's members.

3Hello everyone :) Empty Re: Hello everyone :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 am

KJay

KJay
Banned
Banned

I don't see a reason why we shouldn't let you in.

Plus, I think i'm in ur group right now. And yeah as a new player it's hard to kill asmos. Altho chanter could kill them easily ^^

Accepted.

Best regards,

Kjay

4Hello everyone :) Empty Re: Hello everyone :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 am

jagolabtec

Legion Recruit
Legion Recruit

Thank you very much :)i will try to do my best and give all i can to my new legion Smile

thank you and respect to all Smile

5Hello everyone :) Empty Re: Hello everyone :) Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

You better show me that you know how to use google. otherwise you might get mean kauro. The stupid and lazy bring out my mean

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum