Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Need Crafting Mats for Wise Dragon Set

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Need Crafting Mats for Wise Dragon Set Empty I Need Crafting Mats for Wise Dragon Set Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

Well like the title says I need parts for the WDS...but I really just need to be told where to farm the pieces. So please just tell me where to find some of this stuff because I've checked all my Aion sources and all of the places I'm told has been taken out of this server. Like for instance the Greater Aether can't be bought at the Aether NPC anymore. And I need to know where to find Terrifying Ego. I'm assuming alot of this stuff is found in DP if I'm wrong please point me in the right direction. Fast replies would be awesome cause I really wanna get working on this. Very Happy

Wise Dragon Set-Cloth
(**--** is items used in crafting 1 of the item listed above)

Inert Boiling Balaur Blood Stain- 454
**-Boiling Balaur Blood Stain-12**
**-Greater Balic Neutralizer-12**

Solid Balaur Scale Fragment-239
**-Solid Balaur Scale-12**
**-Diamond Hammer-12**

Terrifying Ego-13

Greater Aether-38

Greater Mithril Ore- 57

If you are willing to give me some tell me your price and I'll pay it.

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Dayst wrote:Well like the title says I need parts for the WDS...but I really just need to be told where to farm the pieces. So please just tell me where to find some of this stuff because I've checked all my Aion sources and all of the places I'm told has been taken out of this server. Like for instance the Greater Aether can't be bought at the Aether NPC anymore. And I need to know where to find Terrifying Ego. I'm assuming alot of this stuff is found in DP if I'm wrong please point me in the right direction. Fast replies would be awesome cause I really wanna get working on this. Very Happy

Wise Dragon Set-Cloth

**-Diamond Hammer-12**

Terrifying Ego-13

Greater Aether-38

Greater Mithril Ore- 57

I'll see what I can do =]

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

Thanks Kauro! ^^

Anyone else know where to find this stuff?

Again if you have any I'll be willing to buy it. If I don't have the money hold it for me and I'll get the money lol.

Alphaverb

Alphaverb
Yakuza's Topdog
Yakuza's Topdog

Dayst wrote:Well like the title says I need parts for the WDS...but I really just need to be told where to farm the pieces. So please just tell me where to find some of this stuff because I've checked all my Aion sources and all of the places I'm told has been taken out of this server. Like for instance the Greater Aether can't be bought at the Aether NPC anymore. And I need to know where to find Terrifying Ego. I'm assuming alot of this stuff is found in DP if I'm wrong please point me in the right direction. Fast replies would be awesome cause I really wanna get working on this. Very Happy

Wise Dragon Set-Cloth

**-Diamond Hammer-12**

Terrifying Ego-13

Greater Aether-38

Greater Mithril Ore- 57

Boiling balaur blood stains and solid balaur scales are dropped at ingisson (mephistis farm - Center of the map) Basrasa farmers/vaegirs/healers.
also the terrifiying egos drop there. but i think i got some egos. so ask me.
Greater aethers can be dropped in Taloc forest in ingisson or Storm Circle in heiron. (Burning Vortex)

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

Alphaverb wrote:

Wise Dragon Set-Cloth

**-Diamond Hammer-12**

Terrifying Ego-13

Greater Aether-38

Greater Mithril Ore- 57

Boiling balaur blood stains and solid balaur scales are dropped at ingisson (mephistis farm - Center of the map) Basrasa farmers/vaegirs/healers.
also the terrifiying egos drop there. but i think i got some egos. so ask me.
Greater aethers can be dropped in Taloc forest in ingisson or Storm Circle in heiron. (Burning Vortex)

Thank you alpha ^_^ Now to just gather the parts lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]