Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wht are you guys favourit music

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1beautiful Wht are you guys favourit music Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Olafs

Olafs
Legionairy
Legionairy

Post here wht you guys like to listen to thinking asking one of me m8s to put music player on the website

2beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 am

TimexG

Yakuza's Interactive Member

Metalllll yells

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=507006605

3beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

TimexG wrote:Metalllll yells

Moving topic, this shouldn't be here

4beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:29 am

Dazzy

Dazzy
Yakuza's Queen
Yakuza's Queen

arhh you sad kids grow up metal pfft how many well respected people in the world do you know that lisin to that rubbish!

Owl city!
Empire of the sun!
sum 41
+44
Giggz
Amy Lee
MM
The bravery
Real big fish
oasis
Kings of leon
Rolling stones

THATS REALL MUSIC god...i wish you guys knew how much a hate metal but since you guys loooveeeee it so much il keep it to myself

(IT FUCKING SUCKSSSS)

love you all
The Legion Queen

5beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Dazzy wrote:arhh you sad kids grow up metal pfft how many well respected people in the world do you know that lisin to that rubbish!

Owl city!
Empire of the sun!
sum 41
+44
Giggz
Amy Lee
MM
The bravery
Real big fish
oasis
Kings of leon
Rolling stones

THATS REALL MUSIC god...i wish you guys knew how much a hate metal but since you guys loooveeeee it so much il keep it to myself

(IT FUCKING SUCKSSSS)

love you all
The Legion Queen
Actually, ever since I grew the f*ck up I have hated metal. I found its stupid, pointless and not even worth while. That's where kpop came in. of course I listen to all you just mentioned up there as well glasses

6beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:02 am

Ruca

wow, haters gonna hate.

Metal.

I dont see how you can 'grow up' from metal to listening to Japanese girl pop music. Lolllllll

seems like a step backwards about 10 years

7beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Ruca wrote:wow, haters gonna hate.

Metal.

I dont see how you can 'grow up' from metal to listening to Japanese girl pop music. Lolllllll

seems like a step backwards about 10 years

Metal = Pointless
kpop = catchy, has meaning, worthwhile.
kpop means korean pop not Japanese. and When I say kpop I don't only mean this girl group. So quit jumping to conclusions. Besides I'm only obsessed with these girls because they made me find beauty in all women. I use to dislike Asian woman.
glasses

Quite frankly our media is pissing me off with things like Justin beiber, and passing off sex, money, bitches as excellent words in songs. respectful people who write appropriate lyrics is my thing, ergo me also liking the music Dazzy mentioned.

Imo metal is for the people who live dull unfulfilled lives.

8beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

BTW, you want real music?
I just updated the kpop administrations thread.
Everyone song in their is worth while and is better then any metal you can suggest.
Opinion X)

9beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:26 am

TimexG

I like metal because its basically just classical music made heavy and played with stringed instruments/drums. Youd be surprised how large of a worldwide following it has, including some of the worlds most talented musicians. I mean I listen to everything(with the exception of rap/pop) but I prefer rock and blues though, whether it be classic Johnny Cash-Zeppelin, stevie ray vaughn,incubus, etc, or metal like August burns red, As i lay dying, war of ages, etc.. i just enjoy it cause I play guitar/bass/drums and i respect the talent that it requires to make such music. its very intricate. but i agree theres tons of metal out there that is horrible and lacking in talent. you just have to find the right stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=507006605

10beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:33 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

TimexG wrote:I like metal because its basically just classical music made heavy and played with stringed instruments/drums. Youd be surprised how large of a worldwide following it has, including some of the worlds most talented musicians. I mean I listen to everything(with the exception of rap/pop) but I prefer rock and blues though, whether it be classic Johnny Cash-Zeppelin, stevie ray vaughn,incubus, etc, or metal like August burns red, As i lay dying, war of ages, etc.. i just enjoy it cause I play guitar/bass/drums and i respect the talent that it requires to make such music. its very intricate. but i agree theres tons of metal out there that is horrible and lacking in talent. you just have to find the right stuff.

Perhaps that is what I listend to before. Pointless crap, I should get into it. I like anything but rap.

11beautiful Re: Wht are you guys favourit music Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 am

Ruca

TimexG wrote:I like metal because its basically just classical music made heavy and played with stringed instruments/drums. Youd be surprised how large of a worldwide following it has, including some of the worlds most talented musicians. I mean I listen to everything(with the exception of rap/pop) but I prefer rock and blues though, whether it be classic Johnny Cash-Zeppelin, stevie ray vaughn,incubus, etc, or metal like August burns red, As i lay dying, war of ages, etc.. i just enjoy it cause I play guitar/bass/drums and i respect the talent that it requires to make such music. its very intricate. but i agree theres tons of metal out there that is horrible and lacking in talent. you just have to find the right stuff.

i was going to type something like that but you nailed it. I also play guitar/bass and scream and everything, and that's pretty common. A TON of metal fans are musicians themselves - guitar players especially as no other genre can really compare in terms of technicality and the freedom you have to write stuff. Only thing that comes close is jazz, and even with strange time signatures and key changes, it's still not nearly as hard as shredding through some riffs with a mountain of distortion on while still keeping it clean and under control.

also 100% agree, tons of metal SUCKS. HARD. and every single person will have a different opinion on that lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum