Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL's/Ex Kicked Members and reasons Behind them.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

I feel this Topic Is Necessary Due to the argument that Occurred today.

Alphaverb - Drunk for one day and Acting Out.

Reason why he is/isn't back in:
He was drunk, and he was completely unaware of what he was doing. The Very Next Day he apologized to the legion and explain his case, which resulted as him staying.

Reason why he was kicked:
He actually left countless amount of times and was cursing however he was ACTUALLY drunk and he explained his case.

EpicNinja - Social Standing and Judging
I believe because of his social standing it was wrong to go against what he believes. We are to except people for who they are and what they believe in. He has been very careful and apologizing to everyone which is why he is still here.

Reason why he was kicked: He was reported by many members on the terms of constantly cursing and Having a big ego.

^ Is a social class reason, and can be sorted.

Klock Brothers - They were not aware of the Rules and didn't intend to harm anyone or disrespect

Even though they were kicked Kauro AND Alphaverb Agreed to have a conversation and view their points.

Reason why they were kicked before:
Obstreperous Nonsense and Flaming constantly on legion. However they stopped, apologized and changed their manners.

People who were giving me complaints also believed it was fine to give them a second chance

TinyLeg- Acting like a child will get you nowhere.

After a week of acting bitchy and as if he had higher placing
which he wasn't he left at an event.

The Event was:
Red Light Green Light.
Even Though he did not participate and was not following the rules I decided to not bother with him and let it slide, however after the game was over he began attacking everyone, so I took it upon myself to tell him to stop. (in which case he didn't) so he attacked me and I was being healed by other legion members and I killed him
his last quote was: "WTF WHY YOU HEAL HIM NOT ME"?
and he left with all his characters.
With No apologies or response in 5 days he was re-invited by GYKY. He was then kicked again by me because he had no actual reason to act the way he did and I don't see a point for letting him back in.
(Fabled Also Went against this)

(Side Note: He Claims He Was Drunk Like Alpha, However I find that as a blunt/fake excuse)

Feel free to comment what you may, however we are adults and as such we can discuss and not stoop to the level of child.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum