Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL]

3 posters

Should We Allow A + and - System for new Members?

Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] I_vote_lcap71%Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] I_vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] I_vote_lcap29%Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] I_vote_lcap0%Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] Empty Alpha's Idea Of Approving Members [POLL] Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:12 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Well Alphaverb Had the Idea of
Having a yes and No system for new Members

I have decided a Cap of +2 is fine before an invite.

Feel Free to Comment. Voting Will Take place starting today and ending in 5 days
chant

Alphaverb

Alphaverb
Yakuza's Topdog
Yakuza's Topdog

i think this should be according to active members, the more members the more +++'s the approving member must have.

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

Kauro wrote:Well Alphaverb Had the Idea of

Feel Free to Comment. Voting Will Take place starting today and ending in 5 days
chant

The "+" system would be a rather organised way of recruiting people, but wouldn't it be easier if you see how they actually are in the legion that just judge by the post? I mean if their not up to your standards you can always kick them. I'm not saying remove the + system but what I'm actually saying is even if they have a +1 let them "try-out". Just a suggestion o.o

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Blindfire wrote:

chant

The "+" system would be a rather organised way of recruiting people, but wouldn't it be easier if you see how they actually are in the legion that just judge by the post? I mean if their not up to your standards you can always kick them. I'm not saying remove the + system but what I'm actually saying is even if they have a +1 let them "try-out". Just a suggestion o.o

You sound practical, however giving chances is not my fortè because we have tried that before and morons kept joining. We have a built fort to keep the idiots out, and this is the way we do things. Trial an error is a no.

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

Kauro wrote:
Blindfire wrote:

chant

You sound practical, however giving chances is not my fortè because we have tried that before and morons kept joining. We have a built fort to keep the idiots out, and this is the way we do things. Trial an error is a no.

"however giving chances is not my fortè because we have tried that before and morons kept joining." But again i didn't say like let just anyone in I was saying let them at least get a +1 for them to try out, but I know what you mean xD..I use to have a clan in this game called Counter strike

Alphaverb

Alphaverb
Yakuza's Topdog
Yakuza's Topdog

or ADD a "thank you" system to this forum, like gamezaion forum has.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum