Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

New server for me and Kjay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New server for me and Kjay Empty New server for me and Kjay Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 am

Pianonist

Legion Recruit
Legion Recruit

Well as u noticed there was a lot of inactivity at gamez and server goes bad Me Kjay and Ruiki Went 2 elitegs.com/aion we are there with many other Ppl from yakuza
The server rates are x250 for quest's etc u get all stigma's when u rich 55 and there is a lot of action at pvp.
We are playing asmodians cause its kinda at minority we are trying to get more yakuza member's there.If u want to join u can whisper Rukiaa and Kjay if we are online.

2New server for me and Kjay Empty Re: New server for me and Kjay Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Personally I think
egs is way too easy,
All stigmas is a horrible Idea because pvp isn't balanced.
(STUN 3k 3k 3k, isn't fun)
A lot of noobs thinking they are pro to the point where its annoying.

Basically it's a GamezAion with Vielle/Stormwing added and things are easier to get.

If I don't stay at the Brand New Server I'll be going to Baluera which to me looks like a promising server if all fails in the new one

3New server for me and Kjay Empty Re: New server for me and Kjay Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Alphaverb

Alphaverb
Yakuza's Topdog
Yakuza's Topdog

well for me egs is pointless also . too easy server better come to infinity server. www.infinityservers.org we need more players there. just take up the challenge! Smile

4New server for me and Kjay Empty Re: New server for me and Kjay Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:45 am

Phantom

Tourist
Tourist

EGS isn't easy, pvp is awesome, and well balanced, and I am saying this as a sorc Very Happy Besides the Yakuza legion in egs is growing rapidly. Kjay is doing a great job with the legion. We got a lot going, so much pvp we're already in the top 50. So come check us out.

--Centurion, Daynd

5New server for me and Kjay Empty Re: New server for me and Kjay Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

EGS = Pointless.

6New server for me and Kjay Empty Re: New server for me and Kjay Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 am

Alphaverb

Alphaverb
Yakuza's Topdog
Yakuza's Topdog

Phantom wrote:EGS isn't easy, pvp is awesome, and well balanced, and I am saying this as a sorc Very Happy Besides the Yakuza legion in egs is growing rapidly. Kjay is doing a great job with the legion. We got a lot going, so much pvp we're already in the top 50. So come check us out.

--Centurion, Daynd

LOL theres nothing balanced there:o ok suit urself, i BET u will get bored soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum