Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Stop changing my fucking title" ~ Kjay -THREAD MOVED/CREATED BY KAURO-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KJay

KJay
Banned
Banned

Lol alpha you take conclusions before you played propper RvR. So RvR here before you take conclusions.

Btw Too easy? You know Yakuza's spirit, we play hard, when I mean hard, real hard lol ;D

Alphaverb

Alphaverb
Yakuza's Topdog
Yakuza's Topdog

KJay wrote:Lol alpha you take conclusions before you played propper RvR. So RvR here before you take conclusions.

Btw Too easy? You know Yakuza's spirit, we play hard, when I mean hard, real hard lol ;D

lol, u call stunstunstun 3k3k3k and pvp is over in 30secs proper RvR? Very Happy

KJay

KJay
Banned
Banned

Alright, since when does Cleric have 3 stuns. Wich class has 3 stuns with 3K damage?

Come in and try it for yourself

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Kenji stop acting like a clueless moron,
first of all about all classes have more then 3 stuns, and with all stigmas I'm sure they can do more then 3k.

KJay

KJay
Banned
Banned

Well, actually, Cleric has one, thats 1 point. I wish they would put stigma system too, indeed I do agree that it will balance the PvP in the server.

By the way, thanks for calling me a "clueless moron" I appreciate it.

Try out the classes first, before you even say anything man. Open up your eyes, damn.

Stop changing my fucking title. And give administrators back ffs. Wtf

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

KJay wrote:Well, actually, Cleric has one, thats 1 point. I wish they would put stigma system too, indeed I do agree that it will balance the PvP in the server.

By the way, thanks for calling me a "clueless moron" I appreciate it.

Try out the classes first, before you even say anything man. Open up your eyes, damn.

Stop changing my fucking title. And give administrators back ffs. Wtf

FIRST OF ALL.
I didn't call you a clueless moron, I said you were acting like one. In all honesty I have had it with you trying to authorizing things and going against what the original cents wanted to go with. You do not deserve to be an admin again because in the original legion you did absolutely nothing YOU WERE JUST A FLIPPING figure, and when real problems came up you did nothing! I myself with Alpha/Fabled picked the legion back up countless amount of times, but we are tired of you prancing around like you actually had respect from everyone and calling yourself a leader. BTW these are my forums, How dare you be so witty and have such nerve,

smoke

EGS is JUST ANOTHER F'ing GamezAion, Why ON EARTH would I want to do GA ALL OVER AGAIN BUT WORSE?

Last edited by Kauro on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

I just read all of this again and I can't help but /headDesk

Oi!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum