Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Website

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Website Empty My Website Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

So I wanted to let you all know that I made a place for all my friends to hang out on one forum. If you guys would like to join it you're welcome to. It's an all purpose gaming forum and chat. If you guys want to just look at it that's fine too. I take pride in alot of the work done in stuff. Since I don't have a job at this moment I couldn't get a regular domaine for it but this site will do since it's free. I hope you guys like it. I would really appreciate the feed back...I know I probably typoed ALOT on it because 1. I was too busy trying to get the site up and running and 2. I'm not great at spelling in the first place.

http://evoked.forumotion.com/

Again you are all welcome to join the site and chat with everyone that comes in. This is not only just a gaming site but also a normal chatting site for all the little funny things you find and all the stories you wish to write about yourself.

Thank you for your time,

Dayst Good Boy :3

2My Website Empty Re: My Website Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Sweet site Very Happy. Makes ours look like its lacking. Perhaps a background is in order ;o?
for your info

3My Website Empty Re: My Website Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:33 am

RedNeck

RedNeck
Yakuza's Elite
Yakuza's Elite

that is a sexy lookin site WTG

4My Website Empty Re: My Website Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:47 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Truth be told, it doesn't appeal to me. It's a good site but I wouldn't favor it. I chose a more neutral layout

5My Website Empty Re: My Website Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:03 am

tinyleg

tinyleg
Yakuza's Interactive Member

Why should we need another site i like this Razz and we can hangout here we got a chatbox in here? its not that i dont like it it looks nice Razz but i dont see the point?

6My Website Empty Re: My Website Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:12 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

we aren't changing this is dayst site for her personal legion ;3

7My Website Empty Re: My Website Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:23 am

tinyleg

tinyleg

aight oke didnt know

8My Website Empty Re: My Website Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 am

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

tinyleg wrote:Why should we need another site i like this Razz and we can hangout here we got a chatbox in here? its not that i dont like it it looks nice Razz but i dont see the point?

Not exactly my legion since my legion on aion is nothing but an alt guild...more so my friends and people that want to sign up for it and hang out on it to keep in contact. It's not a new site for this guild.

And Kauro this site isn't bad I just think this one could use a little different set of catagories but it is set up really nice how it is. I just combined a site I really liked with the ideas of my other friends.

lol And thanks Epic So happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum