Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

We All Know the Inevitable Fate of GamezAion But Here is Where I'll be [THREAD]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Post Where you will be and what you might be doing or are already doing here.
Not Again!

I will be Playing Vindictus On the East Server,

http://vindictus.nexon.net/

<Mitzuko lvl 16 Mage (eviee)>

And Perhaps I will join another server where everyone decides to go for AION.

Btw When Tera-online Beta Opens I'll be on that as well, which is in about a month.
whisper

Deudalephon

Deudalephon
Legionairy
Legionairy

I'm currently OP'ing my cleric character on IA server, with crafting and stuff. It's taking forever even on greed server, but it'll pay off well in the end! Hope to see us all there ;; even if it's just me, you, jyu and gid. Just thinking about the available drops in IA makes me swoon :'D on a general note, I have no qualms on following you wherever you go. You're awesome!

if Tera comes on, I'm definitely going to it >_> same for B&S. The day those come out, Carl will be running a deserted server. ^^

http://vitaquena.livejournal.com

Chaotic

Chaotic
Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

ill be on vindictus east server as well character name is playheart look for me Very Happy

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Chaotic wrote:ill be on vindictus east server as well character name is playheart look for me Very Happy

Sweet Very Happy

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Deudalephon wrote:I'm currently OP'ing my cleric character on IA server, with crafting and stuff. It's taking forever even on greed server, but it'll pay off well in the end! Hope to see us all there ;; even if it's just me, you, jyu and gid. Just thinking about the available drops in IA makes me swoon :'D on a general note, I have no qualms on following you wherever you go. You're awesome!

if Tera comes on, I'm definitely going to it >_> same for B&S. The day those come out, Carl will be running a deserted server. ^^

Keep in touch ;3, I'll probably play IA as well

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

I still check out GAion from time to time. I am currently playing Asmo (mostly) and Elyos on EGS Aion which is on the top 3 list of aion servers. I will also be playing on Cabal online (the actual server: http://www.cabal.com/) on Mercury as Fujisaki of the guild Ascension. I also play on InsanityFlyff and www.gpotato.com/ Flyff as Dayst and Jenus. I will keep in touch guys lol I'm always on this forum.

Chaotic

Chaotic
Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

Dayst wrote:I still check out GAion from time to time. I am currently playing Asmo (mostly) and Elyos on EGS Aion which is on the top 3 list of aion servers. I will also be playing on Cabal online (the actual server: http://www.cabal.com/) on Mercury as Fujisaki of the guild Ascension. I also play on InsanityFlyff and www.gpotato.com/ Flyff as Dayst and Jenus. I will keep in touch guys lol I'm always on this forum.

i made a new char in EGS names Playheart gladiator

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

Chaotic wrote:
Dayst wrote:I still check out GAion from time to time. I am currently playing Asmo (mostly) and Elyos on EGS Aion which is on the top 3 list of aion servers. I will also be playing on Cabal online (the actual server: http://www.cabal.com/) on Mercury as Fujisaki of the guild Ascension. I also play on InsanityFlyff and www.gpotato.com/ Flyff as Dayst and Jenus. I will keep in touch guys lol I'm always on this forum.

i made a new char in EGS names Playheart gladiator

Asmo or Elyos? o.O

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

I'm ready to join you guys, definitely, but I'll hold my grounds until you guys find a server in which your going to be permanently in or just "sticking" to. Keep me updated I don't wanna miss the fun >.<

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

Blindfire wrote:I'm ready to join you guys, definitely, but I'll hold my grounds until you guys find a server in which your going to be permanently in or just "sticking" to. Keep me updated I don't wanna miss the fun >.<

Lol that's the thing about private servers...they are hard to stick with more than 3 weeks because the owners get too greedy or they don't hold up the server enough to keep it good enough for the economy. That's why I don't really care for private servers. I've slowly started moving back to cabal. Went to war this morning and let's just say almost 100 kills and rank 19th in about 30mins is a personal best since I haven't warred or played cabal in about 4 months Wink

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

Dayst wrote:
Blindfire wrote:I'm ready to join you guys, definitely, but I'll hold my grounds until you guys find a server in which your going to be permanently in or just "sticking" to. Keep me updated I don't wanna miss the fun >.<

Lol that's the thing about private servers...they are hard to stick with more than 3 weeks because the owners get too greedy or they don't hold up the server enough to keep it good enough for the economy. That's why I don't really care for private servers. I've slowly started moving back to cabal. Went to war this morning and let's just say almost 100 kills and rank 19th in about 30mins is a personal best since I haven't warred or played cabal in about 4 months Wink

Cabal's much like Dekaron but not as better. I've tried cabal myself, and I found it..lame Rolling Eyes

Perhaps, another aion server? Or just stick with this because elyos and asmos are still there and still pk. We should go back to the server.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum