Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aion retail VET & diehard Fashionista! Norrelle's Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pho4u2

pho4u2
Tourist
Tourist

- Why do you want to join our humble legion?
I want to join a legion that is as proactive as me ^^ I log onto the game about 10 hrs a day and constantly find myself running various errands: DP, raids, asmo rifting, and helping friends with quest necesities (stigma expansion). I have a huge knowledge base of the game because i originally played Aion retail on the israphel server for 1 year since its release. Just like many people, i'm just looking for a legion that is active, friendly, and sometimes just plain silly :p

- Why do you choose us, instead of any other Legion?
Because I have many of your members wandering in the game and that means your legion must be very proactive like me Smile I'm not looking for help myself in most cases but more so looking to help others, but i just need a good leader and a good legion to contribute to Smile

- What do you expect from us?
Raids, Instances, asmo hunts, boss hunts, and friendly conversation. I love meeting all kinds of people and I'm very sociable. I also a giant fanatic of collecting cute outfits and customizing to look unique. I was a master tailor in the retail Aion, so i made my own outfits and mixed and matched! Dam...I miss those days at the loom, but now no one gathers mats ><

- What CAN we expect from you?
Loyalty, the most important quality in a guildy. Proactive participation in everything, like i have metioned before, I have done pretty much everything in the retail version of this game, i was in the #1 ranked legion (Daeva of War) on the israphel server, so I hope that shows you I'm committed to making Yakuza the best!

- What would you do if someone talks bad about you?
I'd defenitely just let it go. Words don't bother me especially in a virtual reality. But really, i've never encounted drama towards me when gaming, just like to talk and get along with everyone.

- What if someone in the Legion talks bad? spams? caps?I'd ask whats wrong and if they need help, but if theyre just being silly it usually doesnt bother me before it gets to some1 else :p hehe

Experience
Aion retail 1 year, Master Tailor

Classes that you play properly
Sorc - Just because I'm a girl who loves to play dress up doesn't mean i'm not serious when it comes to PVP :p someone's gotta look good while blood is spraying everywhere

Language(s)
English

Thanks guys! muah!

-Kelly
lv 55 Sorc: Norrelle

Anonymous Opinion: "OOOooHHhh, look at the fancy purple text, that's effort!lol"

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

I see no reason why to not let you in, although if there is a reason I doubt it's going to be a problem =]. I'll invite you ingame

Last edited by Kauro on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Alphaverb

Alphaverb
Yakuza's Topdog
Yakuza's Topdog

Welcome aboard Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum