Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clockwork's application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clockwork's application Empty Clockwork's application Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 am

crypticspawm

crypticspawm
Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

- Why do you want to join our humble legion: I want to join because I consider myself to be a great PvPer and I'm always wanting to Pk and every time there is a PK fight (taking a fort or going threw a rift) Yakuza is always there.

- Why do you choose us, instead of any other Legion: Basically what I said above I always love PKing and need a guild desperately because it's always just me and my IRL friend in a pt

- What do you expect from us: I expect to be able to always have a full party to be able to go around PK, and to have a great community that I can be involved in.

- What CAN we expect from you: Availability I'm always on at least 10 hours a day so I will always be willing to assist other guildees and I will always be will to help take a fort

- What would you do if someone talks bad about you?: Definitely number 4

- What if someone in the Legion talks bad? spams? caps?: Then I would tell them to calm down and tell them that they are disrespecting their fellow guildees and if they don't then I would report the incident with proof to a higher ranking official.

- Experience: Played MMOs all my life.

- Classes that you play properly: Templar and Spirit Master

- Language(s: Just English

2Clockwork's application Empty Re: Clockwork's application Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Reviewing application, please stand by. chant

3Clockwork's application Empty Re: Clockwork's application Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

After reviewing your application I find its OK to let you in. You seem to know nothing about yakuza, but I believe you are smart enough to learn, I will invite you immediately.
ohohohoh~!

4Clockwork's application Empty Re: Clockwork's application Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Dazzy

Dazzy
Yakuza's Queen
Yakuza's Queen

welcome nicky nick nick

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum