Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

-Blindfire's Application-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1beautiful -Blindfire's Application- Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

- Do you have what it takes to join Yakuza?

I AM respectful, friendly, and helpful. What else does a legion look for? Hopefully I have what it takes to join Yakuza

- Why do you want to join our humble legion?

My friend Daystin/Dayst is in this guild he is a good buddy of mine, and well he keeps talking good about the guild like saying it's helpful and a "fun to be in" guild. I myself need a helpful guild that accepts me and their equally fun to be with(I heard you guys raid and stuff thats like my favorite thing to do ).

- Why do you choose us instead of any other Legion?

As said above my friend Daystin has said good about this guild. I am currently in "Elyos Finest" but frankly speaking, I only feel welcome by a few *Not Trying to De-rank*

- What do you expect from us?

Respectful, Friendly, and Helpful.

- What CAN we expect from you?

Respect(unless you treat me otherwise), Bit of a online troll, Friendly, and Helpful. BTW: I don't troll that frequently, almost rarely. And when I mean "trolling" I mean like joking(It's never repetitive, I know my limits)

- What would you do if someone talks bad to you?

3)I wouldn't care unless it gets repetitive in which cases if this is a matter in the legion I tell the guild leader, but if it's someone from outside the guild I would tell them to stop and if they don't then I would ignore or rage slightly.

- What if someone in Legion talks bad? spams? caps?

Tell them to stop, and if it gets repetitive I tell a guild leader and if there aren't any leaders on then their gonna have to listen to me, I guess..

Male

- Experience

In original I believe it was like 2 - 3 months and in private servers about a year all together.

- Classes that you play properly

Ranger.

- Language(s)

English.

Additional: Thanks Daystin for telling me about this guild Smile. Hopefully I'll make it ;D. . I am awesome in photoshop <--- boasting intended <3.

Cool

2beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Blindfire wrote:- Do you have what it takes to join Yakuza?

I AM respectful, friendly, and helpful. What else does a legion look for? Hopefully I have what it takes to join Yakuza

My friend Daystin/Dayst is in this guild he is a good buddy of mine, and well he keeps talking good about the guild like saying it's helpful and a "fun to be in" guild. I myself need a helpful guild that accepts me and their equally fun to be with(I heard you guys raid and stuff thats like my favorite thing to do ).

As said above my friend Daystin has said good about this guild. I am currently in "Elyos Finest" but frankly speaking, I only feel welcome by a few *Not Trying to De-rank*

Respect(unless you treat me otherwise), Bit of a online troll, Friendly, and Helpful. BTW: I don't troll that frequently, almost rarely. And when I mean "trolling" I mean like joking(It's never repetitive, I know my limits)

3)I wouldn't care unless it gets repetitive in which cases if this is a matter in the legion I tell the guild leader, but if it's someone from outside the guild I would tell them to stop and if they don't then I would ignore or rage slightly.

Tell them to stop, and if it gets repetitive I tell a guild leader and if there aren't any leaders on then their gonna have to listen to me, I guess..

Male

- Experience

In original I believe it was like 2 - 3 months and in private servers about a year all together.

Ranger.

- Language(s)

English.

Additional: Thanks Daystin for telling me about this guild Smile. Hopefully I'll make it ;D. . I am awesome in photoshop <--- boasting intended <3.

Cool

We prefer to have the humble kind in our legion. However you Seem like a person of good moral character and will.
+1 buck-o, you're almost there.

3beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

He is a friend of mine so i dont think my vote counts but i say give him a try xD +1 (waits for another cent to + o.o)

4beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

Kauro wrote:

Male

- Experience

Ranger.

- Language(s)

English.

Cool

We prefer to have the humble kind in our legion. However you Seem like a person of good moral character and will.

Thanks You Kauro & Daystin. But how do you suggest I can get in this guild, I'm eager Razz

5beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Dayst

Dayst
Yakuza's Beauty
Yakuza's Beauty

Blindfire wrote:
Kauro wrote:

Male

- Experience

Ranger.

- Language(s)

English.

Cool

Thanks You Kauro & Daystin. But how do you suggest I can get in this guild, I'm eager Razz

Lol wait til another cent gets on and gives another +1 then the guildies will give you a shot Razz Or wait til kauro gets on to find out what will happen xD only things I can suggest.

6beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 am

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

Dayst wrote:
Blindfire wrote:
Kauro wrote:

Male

- Experience

Ranger.

- Language(s)

English.

Cool

Lol wait til another cent gets on and gives another +1 then the guildies will give you a shot Razz Or wait til kauro gets on to find out what will happen xD only things I can suggest.

Alright thanks Smile

7beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Because I can do this, I'll allow a +1 in.
Cent's aren't responding. Just w/ any of us ingame.

8beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 am

Blindfire

Yakuza's Child
Yakuza's Child

Kauro wrote:Because I can do this, I'll allow a +1 in.

Much appreciated Kauro <3 <3, Any people I can whisper?

9beautiful Re: -Blindfire's Application- Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:01 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Blindfire wrote:
Kauro wrote:Because I can do this, I'll allow a +1 in.

Much appreciated Kauro <3 <3, Any people I can whisper?

Alphaverb would probably be on, Any cent really. I'll get on right now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum