Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yakuza Legion
We are now in the process of moving to InfinityAion a brand new server.
Yakuza Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Legions Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insaniac's application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Insaniac's application Empty Insaniac's application Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:18 am

Richer

Tourist
Tourist

- Why do you want to join our humble legion? Because you're one of the best legions on the elyos side.

- Why do you choose us, instead of any other Legion? First of all, i like the name, second, as i said before, you're one of the best.

- What do you expect from us? Pretty much nothing, i just want to have active legion mates.

- What CAN we expect from you? Activity, loyalty, and help whenever it's needed.

- What would you do if someone talks bad about you?
Choose the following. 1)Shout over .ely? 2) Cry In legion Channel 3) let it go. 4) Act smart and if the person needs to be put in their place, I put them then let it go. Number 3, let it go, i don't like to argue

- What if someone in the Legion talks bad? spams? caps? I don't care about stuff like that.

- Age. 24

- Gender. male

- Experience. Very little, started playing aion 2 weeks ago, gamez being my first server.

- Classes that you play properly. Ranger atm, but i'm a very quick learner and with a little reading and studying, i can play most classes.

- Language(s). Romanian is my main, and i speak very good english, a little bit of french and i also understand some spanish.

2Insaniac's application Empty Re: Insaniac's application Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 am

Kauro

Kauro
Yakuza's Backbone
Yakuza's Backbone

Richer wrote:- Why do you want to join our humble legion? Because you're one of the best legions on the elyos side.

- Why do you choose us, instead of any other Legion? First of all, i like the name, second, as i said before, you're one of the best.

- What do you expect from us? Pretty much nothing, i just want to have active legion mates.

- What CAN we expect from you? Activity, loyalty, and help whenever it's needed.

- What would you do if someone talks bad about you?
Choose the following. 1)Shout over .ely? 2) Cry In legion Channel 3) let it go. 4) Act smart and if the person needs to be put in their place, I put them then let it go. Number 3, let it go, i don't like to argue

- What if someone in the Legion talks bad? spams? caps? I don't care about stuff like that.

- Age. 24

- Gender. male

- Experience. Very little, started playing aion 2 weeks ago, gamez being my first server.

- Classes that you play properly. Ranger atm, but i'm a very quick learner and with a little reading and studying, i can play most classes.

- Language(s). Romanian is my main, and i speak very good english, a little bit of french and i also understand some spanish.

Now was that so hard? Smile but as for spam and doing the improper thing in legion chat, you are to report to a centurion. Just something you need to know, you don't need to argue with them.
ban
anywho you are +6 hours ahead so there might be a time where you might see only 4-5 members. sometimes even 0 very late at night, we all have to sleep. Just w/me ingame, you are in if you accept to what I told you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum